To provide a wide variety of “top of the range” products at competitive and affordable prices to the construction industry in the North West and Free State provinces of South Africa, in strategic partnerships with other related industries, in order to provide customer satisfaction anywhere, anytime and delivering on all promises.
We continuously seek to maximize returns to all our stakeholders through:
Our ability to understand our customers and markets, which enables us to offer a focused range of products and services suited to the specific needs of each of these markets;
Our mutually beneficial relationships with our suppliers, substantial buying power and ability to control costs, which enables us to offer quality products at the lowest prices to our customers at all times;
Our progressive human resources practices, which promote a challenging and productive working environment and ensure that all our people develop to their fullest potential and are recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance;
Optimally utilizing all our resources thereby providing a superior, sustainable financial return to our shareholders.
- Comprehensive range of services
- Technical service support
- A wide range of concrete products
- Products are subject to strict quality control procedures
Our Core Values
- We follow through to be successful.
- We strive to do it right first time, every time.
- We take responsibility in contributing to the company’s success.
- We recognize and reward outstanding performance.
- We listen attentively.
- We communicate and share all relevant information.
- We encourage people to seek ways to improve and innovate.
- We deliver exceptional service and total customer satisfaction.
- We show respect, honesty and integrity in all our dealings.
- We empower our people to develop to their fullest potential.
- We have pride in our work, our company and ourselves.
- We treat people fairly and equitably.
Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE)
CHEMCRETE CC is independently verified as a Level 4 contributor according to the DTI’s BBBEE Codes of Good Practice (“DTI Codes”), with a score of 65.00.
CHEMCRETE CC recognises that BBBEE is an integral part of any commercial strategy and not an adjunct to it.
Therefore, BBBEE is viewed holistically and as an intrinsic part of our business strategy.